Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back and loving FSU and 2009

I'm finally back in Tallahassee at FSU and unpacked and settled in and I just feel like I'm off to a good start for the semester.  I ended 2008 getting my teeth whitened and spending it with Michael, finally getting to take a boy at night to Downtown Lakeland, Lake Mirror, Barnett Park, and sneaking into Hollis Gardens. It was a great night having him by my side and getting to ring in 2009 with him and my family and our closest family friends for an Asian party at our house and me actually holding the sparklers this year, although still ridiculously terrified :)  Class doesn't start Tuesday so I have all tomorrow to get myself organized, run some errands, hit the gym, relax and mentally prepare for myself for what I think is going to be a really great semester.  Oh yeah, my 3 main resolutions this year are to 1) Just drink water 2) hit the gym at least 3 times a week and 3) stay on top of things! Anyways, Happy New Year to everyone and hope 2009 brings a good year to you too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment